Monday, February 22, 2010

African american hair growth CLICK?

hello I am an african american I am realaxed and I want my hair to grow really long what products should I use and what should I do ? please helpAfrican american hair growth CLICK?
I am a stylist and others will have different opinions but, Since you do have relaxed hair I recommend keeping your ends clipped once every 2 weeks. No more than a 1 inch just a a little bit of a trim. This is what I do I do and I see amazing results with growth. Also, you want to try to work with MIZANI's or KeraCare which are great products for African American hair. I really don't work with grease just because it ways my hair down a lot so i just moisture it every so often with olive oil and keep it wrapped every single night. Try not to put that much heat on it since it tends to fry your ends. Hope this helped!. Good Luck!








Relaxing will not break your hair off. It just depends if you taking care of your hair. You don't relaxers every 2 weeks either not even once a month. If you taking care of your hair then I promise you will see grow.African american hair growth CLICK?
Don't relax it anymore; it ruins your hair. Wash it with a very good shampoo, I recommend Garnier or Aussie, or anything specifically made for hair that's been relaxed, or anything made to keep black people's hair in control. Try micro-braids, too. You have to get them touched up frequently, but it helps to keep your hair from breaking off.
african american style hair does not grown AS fast as a person of non-Color (Sorry im trying to make this sound like im not a totally racist whore!) So it might take longer- just eat well, drink loads of water, lay of there hairdryer, flat irons, etc and it should grown quite fast

No comments:

Post a Comment