Wednesday, February 24, 2010

African American Hair Growth?

I'm african american, %26amp;%26amp; my hair is currently about a half inch below my shoulder. It is relaxed. I want to grow at least another 4 inches. I don't necessarily wanna grow it fast, even though that would be nice. What will help ?


Any particular routines or products that have worked for you ?


Help please !





btw, i'm already taking biotin, i've been taking it for about two months.African American Hair Growth?
Buy a High Quality Hair Growth Product


Look for products with ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Citrus Fruits, Jojoba, Rosemary, and Sage. Make sure you stay away from all natural products that use natural extracts. Beauty 4 Ashes Super Hair Growth System is a great system I would suggest this one.





A Healthy Hair Eating Plan


Your hair is all protein. Thus, you need a protein rich diet, chocked fill of B Vitamins and other hair-strengthening nutrients. Increase your intake of fish. In addition, drink a protein supplement or shake everyday. lay off the junk food.





Drink Water


Eight to ten glasses of water is an absolute requirement. Hate drinking water? Add lemon and Splenda to have a healthy, tasty alternativeAfrican American Hair Growth?
Do scalp massages to improve circilation, add olive oil maybe, but definitly check out this web site. Google ' long hair care forum'


it's AA women growing long hair.
i would braid my natural hair,that's how my hair always grows but i can't have relaxed because my hair would fall out

No comments:

Post a Comment