Monday, February 22, 2010

African American Hair Growth?

What products can make grow hair faster (vitamins). If any you have used any what was your progress and what was the product?African American Hair Growth?
I tried prenatal vitamins because they're cheap. I didn't notice much hair growth but my nails did grow long really fast.





What worked for me was this brand was called Fast Grow Black Hair Growth Vitamins. They made my hair grow very fast and the texture of my hair became straighter. I recommend these.African American Hair Growth?
how long did it actually take for your hair to grow because im starting high school next year and before august i want my hair to be down to my back so im tring to get answers quick please help ...


(simi cheap vitimins onli please)

Report Abuse



vitamin B5 and protein may help

No comments:

Post a Comment