Monday, February 22, 2010

What are the best products to use for African American Hair Growth and Health?

I have been using Dr.Miracles scalp treatment for 2 months now while i have in kinky twists at the moment. What are some other good products?What are the best products to use for African American Hair Growth and Health?
The best products to use on our hair are Motions and Aphogee.





There are a few products that are made for horses that can grow your hair extremly fast, Shapley's MTG, and Eqyss Mega Tek. I have use both produts and they can grow your hair an inch or more a month. MTG has a strong smell but will grow your hair if u can ignore the smell and Mega Tek should only be applied 2-3 times a week. There is a human product for growth made by MTG called Sulu Max Gro which is really just MTG at a higher price. Mega Tek also has a human version at a higher price so i suggest starting off with the horse type, i started with MTG and got great results. Deep condition your hair with the Aphogee products also try hair, skin, and nail pills from GNC. Im African american my hair is type 4c and stops at the middle of my back. Also take Biotin supplement.








Essential oils will also help-





Arnica: a rinse with arnica is known to treat with dry, itchy scalp and hair loss





Basil: a beneficial herb that stimulates and promotes hair growth; Massaging basil mixed with a carrier oil of your choice promotes healing, health and imporved scalp circulation - which, in turn promotes hair growth





Bay: add a few drops of bay oil to your daily hair cleanser to stimulate hair growth





Burdock: using burdock essential oil will stimulate blood flow to your hair's root helping with hair loss and encouraging hair growth





Lavendar: lavendar is widely used to treat hair loss and assist in getting hair growing again; this oil promotes hair growth





Peppermint (one of my faves): stimulates blood flow in your scalp (and the tingle proves it) which encourgages hair root nourishment and growth; peppermint has been beneficial to thos whose hair is thinning or slow growing





Rosemary (one of my faves): regular use of rosemary has a stimulating effect on hair bulbs to prevent premature balding and ';jump start'; growth activity; rosemary has been noted to be extremely beneficial to help grow hair





Sage: using sage as a part of your hair regimen will not only keep your hair dark, but will assist in hair loss reduction





Tea Tree: regular use of tea tree oil in your hair regimen will not only moisturize your strands, but tea trea oil helps reduce oil production on the scalp and helps with dry, itchy scalp (a healthy scalp is the necessary for hair growth)What are the best products to use for African American Hair Growth and Health?
I might try some 2

Report Abuse



Part A: Wanted to give you something which works for me, has made me hair grow long, is soft and not very expensive. I consume Eskimo 3 oil (1tsp-1Tbsp a day from health stores -wait for results after 3 months). I also take a 1tsp-1Tbsp of Grapeseed oil and Walnut oil per day.

Report Abuse



Part B: I take Ulta Hair Plus with MSM and Alternate with Hair Factors (your hair, skin and nails will look gorgeous, strong and WILL grow QUICKLY, guaranteed.) Outside: I use Keratase's Curly%26amp;Dry Hair shampoo and Deep conditioner with PHYTOSPECIFIC INTENSE NUTRITION mask (specially formulated for

Report Abuse



relaxed hair/afro hair - my caucasian hair dresses think it works WONDERS!) Deep condition overnight OR for 1 hour for fabulous results. I use Children's Relaxers, NEVER use pomade or anything with Mineral oil. I use StraightLiner from Redken and then use the glossers (from Redken) after blowdrying

Report Abuse



Part D: once a week. And that's it. You'll see for yourself if you try what I'm talking about.

Report Abuse



wild growth is good

Report Abuse



Good advice, everyone!


Where do we learn the proportions of the natural remedies?

Report Abuse



Africans, why can't you just leave your hair natural?





I know it looks like a rusty sponge, but you people should leave it natural.

Report Abuse



Part E Canadian needs to get smacked around with a bottle of shampoo

Report Abuse



ROLF Jimbo the Bimbo you crack me up.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You wear a Buzz cut Dontcha???!!

Report Abuse



Frog you got me laughing, am an African i didnt take that as offensive but u don wan see my natural hair,

Report Abuse



you probably shouldn't use horse product on your hair. burt's bees is almost all-natural and works great. i've tried about every product from shampoos to serums, from stores and from salons and burt's bees moisture/shine stuff works best. also, carol's daughter hair milk and hair butter for styling.

Report Abuse



Would this work for my hair, too? I'm not sure how to describe it(x Blonde? hahas. But anyway, it's really short and I want to grow it out before the fall?

Report Abuse



What are 'kinky twists'?

Report Abuse



Genetics determines whether or not a person hair will be long or short. Just make sure you don't over process your hair. If it's relaxed get a touch up every 6 to 8 wks %26amp; ends clipped. Get a roller set/doobie or wrap. The less you have to use heat (curling/flat irons) the better off. Good luck

Report Abuse



As an experiment I asked, ';What are the best products for White Americans hair growth and health'; and it was considered racist. Was it because I used the ';W'; word?


Perhaps I should have said Caucasian? Actually that would've been more offensive. It is more related to the N word. Double standards?

Report Abuse



I am african american also.and I love dr mericals. I also so cream of nature for shampoo.and olive oil but it can be a bit expensive. Even though it isn't really a african american product I love garnier frutias length and strenths.also one more doo gro and that is also for african americans
Nioxin and Rogaine are among the most popular ones. The key to success with these products is using them regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment