Monday, February 22, 2010

African American Hair Growth?

I'm african american, %26amp;%26amp; my hair is currently about a half inch below my shoulder. It is relaxed. I want to grow at least another 4 inches. I don't necessarily wanna grow it fast, even though that would be nice. What will help ?


Any particular routines or products that have worked for you ?


Help please !





btw, i'm already taking biotin; i've been taking it for about two months.


i take one 1,000 mcg pill a day.African American Hair Growth?
stop relaxing your hair, no weaves.


keep taking biotin.


use mane n tail shampoo and conditioner.


how old are you btw?


im 13, and i wanted to take 1000 mcg biotin but my mom won't let me. =(African American Hair Growth?
Consume fiber, drink water eat your fruits and vegetables. Moisturize your hair daily. Try to put as less heat as possible on your hair. Make sure you comb and brush your hair daily.
Just wait till it grows,


why damage it with products.


just do what you normally do to it.
extensions.
like corn rows and frizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment