Monday, February 22, 2010

Woman African American hair growth?

Has anyone ever heard of or used MyRego? (myregro.com) Also known as Empress Haircare Products.Woman African American hair growth?
I haven't tried it but here are some reviews I have found... take note... I have found a lot saying that the stuff they use in it causes balding if you ever stop using it once you start.





http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/鈥?/a>





http://www.viewpoints.com/Empress-Re-Gro鈥?/a>Woman African American hair growth?
Yes it works great!!! My friend used it first because her hair was very broken and damaged. When I came back from college her hair was healthy and full again and I asked her what she used and she used the ReGro grease. I used it (to grease scalp) also and kept my hair braided (cornrows w/ sew-in tracks) for like 2 months...my hair is sooooo full and healthy! I love it and recommend it to everyone!
Yes I have but its been awhile Flo Anthony is a spokes person for it.
no. but i have heard of dr.miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment