Monday, February 22, 2010

African American Hair Growth problems?

why does african american haor grow so slowAfrican American Hair Growth problems?
African American hair does not grow slow but if you are placing a lot of chemicals in your hair it does slow down the process of your hair growth it can even stunt your hair growth.





That is why African American women are going Natural becuase you hair is in a more natural state and your hair can grow amazing fast.





I cut my hair in March of 07 and in the same year Nov 07 My hair was additional 7 inches and it was all 'fro. I cut it again to see if my theory works and the products I was using is what aided my hair growth and so far so good.





So remove chemical from you hair and your hair will grow amazing fast





try these products





www.octoberorganics.comAfrican American Hair Growth problems?
I'm African American and my hair doesn't grow slow Caucasian hair seems to grow faster because they stimulate their scalps a lot more than we do they shampoo the hair on a regular basis and brush their hair a lot so if u do those things u should be okay
To be honest, a lot of us don't take care of our hair like we should. Keep hair clean, and ends trimmed every 3-4 months or as needed (dead hair don't grow). Don't sleep without wrapping your hair up or tying it down. Silk scarves are very good for our hair. Oh, and the products that you use should give you a lot of benefits, every product is not for everyone.
you probably have a perm or damage your hair with tons of heat, like the average african american girl, and that's why it grows slow. but if you take good care of it naturally, it grows just as fast as white peoples or any other race.

No comments:

Post a Comment